Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Robb Russell




Meet Robb Russell
The Wildlife Pro, LLC
Serving Most Of North Central Florida


I absolutely love my job and working with the lovely wildlife in this area. recently I relocated in this area due to my wives health and the need to move her back home with here kids. So here I am.

If you have any wildlife , animal or bird concerns please give me a call . I promise to find the solution to eliminating your wildlife problems.


Robb Russell

1-800-714-8727


Servicing Most of North Central Florida, including the communities surrounding Gainesville, Ocala, Alachua, Newberry, Trenton, Branford, Ft White, Lake City, Live Oak,Lake Butler, Worthington Springs, High Springs,& the western parts of Jacksonville

I handle most animal, bird ,reptile, wildlife concerns you the North Florida residents may encounter
bats, raccoons, squirrels,moles, pocket gophers, snakes, lizards, sparrows, pigeons, nutria, beaver. Many of these bypermit from the Florida Wildlife Fish & Game Commission

http://www.gainesvillewildliferemoval.com
http://www.anytimeanimalcontrol.com
Robb@wildlifepro.net
Serving All North Central Florida
Founder, The Wildlife Pro Network


Visit THE WILDLIFE PRO NETWORK



Read My Blog , Listen To My Podcasts
If You Are A Professional Join my entire network

No comments: